Rope bag developed for rope transport in canyon.
Intended for professional use, explorers, guides, instructors and first aid specialists in canyon
• it contains 60m rope of 10mm (also already used) or 80m rope of 9mm (also already used)
• fast emptying thanks to the mesh structure (rapid emptying means less fatigue)
• internal separator in mesh in order to have, in a practical way, both rope branches: the terminal part of the rope slips out easily and it can be also put again, separating it from the other rope branch; very functional detail when you reinsert the rope.
• comfortable in the transportation, thanks to the adjustable shoulder straps, which, if necessary can be removed from buckles and stowed in the internal gear holder bag
• internal gear holder bag, useful for housing descender, rings, slings/lanyards etc.)
• wide carrying handle
• extension cord for hooking the backpack during a break
• internal rings for attachment of rope extremities in 2 vivid colours